Website evaluation/design sample for Barbara Heninger:
I helped lead a usability evaluation of the Cadence customer support website, SourceLink, to improve the Search features and align the site with Cadence branding.
View: PDF summary of website update
About the SourceLink Website
SourceLink is Cadence Design System's online customer support site. In the spring and summer of 2002, Cadence updated this website to improve the Search mechanism and conform to the latest Cadence branding requirements. I helped lead a team that ran usability tests on the various prototypes. My tasks included:
- Identifying and contacting potential customer subjects
- Writing test scripts and scenarios
- Scheduling and leading usability tests (either as facilitator or note-taker)
- Analyzing comments and data gathered
- Proposing changes to the interface and testing those changes
Note: The SourceLink website has been updated since 2002 to match new branding requirements. The site is password protected, so users must have a maintenance contract with Cadence in order to view the content.
Return to list of samples